Philanthropic Engagement Coordinator
|Benefits:||An excellent benefit package is offered|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Lutheran World Relief (LWR) seeks a Philanthropic Engagement Coordinator. The Philanthropic Engagement Coordinator is responsible for managing processes, systems and benchmarks for the Philanthropic Engagement (PE) team. This position is charged with ensuring established strategies for LWR’s top donors/prospects are accomplished within established timelines. This position manages processes that ensure key players are informed and prepared to complete their assigned tasks. This position works with Senior Director and LWR leadership to manage and develop major donors in the Baltimore and DC regions.
- Manage and coordinate moves management process for LWR's top donors and prospects.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly performance dashboards for the PE team and LWR leadership.
- Support Sr. Director and LWR leadership in prompt data entry and follow-up for top tier donors and prospects.
- Serve as Project Manager for Special Projects as assigned by the Senior Director
- Manage and implement personalized stewardship strategies for high value individuals and congregations who reside outside of prioritized regions.
- In collaboration with Sr. Director and Regional Representative team, identify, research and implement a moves management strategy for top tier donors.
- In collaboration with Sr. Director and Vice President of Strategic Partnerships and External Relations, develop and solicit financial support from individuals and congregations in the Baltimore and DC Regions.
- Maintain for each current and prospective donor an up-to-date record, including background information, cultivation process, contact, personal interests, and other relevant information.
- Administrative support to Sr. Director, Director and Associate Director
- Familiarity and compliance with LWR's safety and security procedures and protocols.
- Willingness and ability to contribute to LWR's New Business Development initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Deep commitment to LWR’s core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners.
Undergraduate degree in related field
Five (5) years of experience in fundraising, marketing or equivalent fields of work
Demonstrated success in project management
Working knowledge of MS Office
Proficient user of Raiser’s Edge or similar CRM
Experience in using Moves Management or other similar tool for donor/prospect development
Experience in using donor research tools in the development process
Ability to travel 10% of the time (domestic and international)
Ability to work independently in a team environment
Capacity to speak publicly
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.