Location: Baltimore, MD
Employment Type: Contractual
October 31st, 2017
Application Submission: Chelsie Rattanni, New Business Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lutheran World Relief (LWR) is a 501(c)3 non-governmental organization founded in 1945 to respond to the humanitarian needs of post-war Europe. Today, LWR is a world leader in developing sustainable market-based rural agricultural economies and adapting those economies to the effects of global climate change. Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, LWR has an annual operating budget of approximately $52 million U.S. dollars.
Statement of Work: LWR is seeking expressions of interest (EOIs) for a consultant to assist LWR in the development of its monetization plan in anticipation of the United States Department of Agriculture's (USDA) FY 2018 Food for Progress Opportunity. Country selection will be determined upon release of USDA's Food For Progress announcement.
The monetization agent will develop the commodity management plan in accordance with USDA rules, regulations, and timeline. The selected consultant will:
- Complete the market analysis, including commodity selection and rationale for appropriateness and impact on the target market, and potential for cost recovery,
- Develop a thorough plan for the monetization of the commodity, and
- Write the relevant section of the proposal as stipulated by USDA.
Interested monetization agents should respond to this application by submitting an expression of interest by the due date in compliance with the instructions below.
Please note that selection as the consultant to assist in the development of the monetization plan for the proposal does not automatically guarantee the consultant will be selected as the monetization agent should LWR be chosen to implement the project.
The applicant will email the following deliverables to Chelsie Rattanni at email@example.com:
- A cover page that includes your organization's name, address, and telephone number.
- A brief overview of your organization, relevant past experience, and CVs of personnel who will be involved in the preparation of the proposal in response to USDA's FY18 Food for Progress Notice of Funding.
- Cost proposal for the requested work.
Issuance of this request for expressions of interest does not constitute an award commitment on the part of LWR, nor does it commit LWR to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of an application. In addition, final award of any resultant agreement cannot be made until funds have been fully appropriated, allocated, and committed by USDA.