1. At least 10 years of experience with youth programming with major INGOs or donors in Asia, Africa and/or Latin America.
2. Experience with agriculture programming preferred.
3. Experience with and familiarity of USG and other major donor approaches and priorities for youth programming.
4. Experience conducting sectoral meta-reviews at an organizational level with a focus on consolidating and improving approaches and strategies.
5. Experience providing direct technical advice to projects
6. Ability to efficiently review large quantities of information and identify trends, themes, and common approaches.
7. Ability to understand target audience preferences and create reports and presentations that communicate key information clearly and concisely.
8. Both Spanish and French language competencies preferred. At least one language required.
The consultancy will start Dec. 8, 2017 and run through Sept. 31, 2018. Objectives 1 and 2 are expected to be completed by Feb. 28, 2018.
A concrete deliverable schedule will be created and agreed on by the consultant and the consultant management team before the initiation of the consultancy activities.
Proposal should include:
3. Examples of previous similar work (reports, etc.)
5. Budget proposal including loaded daily rates and expected number of days to complete the deliverables
All proposals are due Dec. 11, 2017 and should be sent directly to Garrett Schiche (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Leah Hoffman (email@example.com)