Human Resources Coordinator
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||LWR's HR Coordinator position is an excellent opportunity for an individual interested in a career in human resources. Come join a growing HR team that is supporting employees all over the world. The successful candidate will have exposure to, and gain hands-on experience working and learning about several HR functional areas; to include, compliance, recruitment, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits and international HR. Individuals with strong initiative and desire to be a professional in the field of Human Resources are encouraged to apply. LWR offers a competitive benefits package including paid leave, health, dental, vision and life insurance and a generous retirement savings plan. |
|Duties:||Benefits Administration |
• Assist in benefits administration (medical, dental, life, commuting, etc.) on a day-to-day basis and serve as point-person for benefits related issues for both staff and vendors.
• Provide benefits orientation, on-boarding and off-boarding, and distribution of required notices.
• Maintain census information, assist with audits and process invoices.
• Respond to routine questions from staff about benefits.
Compliance & Recordkeeping
• Act as primary recorder keeper of all HR files ensuring files are complete. Conduct periodic audits of HR files.
• Demonstrate knowledge of confidentially as it related to HR data and ensure confidentiality of employee information.
• Run HR reports as requested and respond to employment verifications.
• Assist with obtaining and maintaining employee immigration documents.
• Track annual employee policy acknowledgements.
• Provide support to all stages of the recruitment process to include proposal recruitment (develop job advertisements, post jobs, screen resumes, etc.); utilize LWRs applicant tracking system iApplicant
• Ensure compliance with protocols and applicable laws and regulations.
• Review recruitment documents as they are received and identifying omissions, errors and/or possible challenges.
• Assist with background screenings for candidates, draft offer letters ensuring accuracy.
• Assist with the new hire orientation process.
• Attend recruitment events and represent LWR at job fairs.
• Serve as the lead on staff onboarding and offboarding; including follow-up on actions with IT & ADP.
International HR Support
• Review employment contracts for local national staff and assist with accuracy of employee data.
• Resolve issues with the online timekeeping system/ADP.
• Perform translations of HR communications, documents and forms (if applicable)
• Assist with drafting and administration of Expatriate and Third Country national compensation and benefits packages.
• Provide timely responses to routine inquiries from the field.
• Assist with updating Employee Country specific Handbooks; tracking amendments.
• Minimum of 3 years in an office environment performing clerical and/or administrative tasks.
• Minimum of 1-year experience working in an HR department.
• HR certification is preferred but not a requirement.
• Previous experience with NGO or INGO preferred.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Ability to quickly learn new computer-based HR systems (ATS, HRIS)
• Knowledge of confidentiality as it relates to HR information.
• Fluent English speaker; Proficiency in French or Spanish preferred.
• Ability to assess priorities and manage time effectively in order to deliver quality work on time.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Deep commitment to LWR's core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.