|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Finance and Administration|
|Description:||This position will have the duty of creating, maintaining and implementing the source code for the companies Salesforce environment. This position will also be responsible for designing prototype application(s), indicate program unit structure, and coordinate application plans. This position will provide training and led the effort in implementing a CRM system for the company.|
This position will be the lead and responsible for developing the LWR-IMA's Salesforce data organization. The applicant will provide architectural leadership of project engagements. The applicant will also provide training and mentoring for system users and will contribute to the development of the organization's Salesforce data organization.
|Duties:||• Daily administration and support LWR-IMA database including but not limited to managing use setup and profiles, customization of objects, accounts, contacts, leads, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.|
• Adapt platform to meet the needs of merged organization, including integration of contracts and compliance-related data for programs; development and roll-out of a CRM system; and identifying ways to automate/link data in system to external donor-required reporting platforms such as IATI.
• Support the integration of the merged Business Development pipeline in Salesforce, as well as the development of pipeline analysis capabilities as needed.
• Serve as the main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements.
• Design and lead the system architecture process to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements.
• Convene and lead Salesforce internal working group, which brings together representatives from different departments to engage in mutual learning and troubleshooting.
|Qualifications:||• Undergraduate degree and at least three to five years of experience with Salesforce|
• Experience leading design workshops with key business stakeholders
• Familiar with relational database concepts, client-server concepts
• Must be able to communicate effectively with end-users and IT staff
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.