|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Finance and Administration|
|Description:||The Application Developer will be the lead for developing the company's Salesforce data organization. The Developer will provide architectural leadership of project engagements and will have the duty of creating, maintaining and implementing source codes and designing prototype applications. S/he will be responsible for (1) integrating contracts and compliance data into an expanded and revised database, (2) ensuring data fields can be tailored to comply with donor reporting and compliance requirements, (3) designing and implementing a company-wide CRM to meet the needs of the organization's Business Development unit, (4) developing and implementing training for users to ensure consistency in use of the database, and (5) identifying and implementing solutions to problems with the database as they arise.|
- Daily administration and support LWR-IMA database including but not limited to managing user setup and profiles, customization of objects, accounts, contacts, leads, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Adapt platform to meet the needs of merged organization, including integration of contracts and compliance-related data for programs; development and roll-out of a CRM system; and identifying ways to automate/link data in system to external donor-required reporting platforms, such as IATI.
- Support the integration of the merged Business Development pipeline in Salesforce, as well as the development of pipeline analysis capabilities as needed.
- Serve as the main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks to ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements.
- Design and lead the system architecture process to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements.
- Convene and lead Salesforce internal working group, which brings together representatives from different departments to engage in mutual learning and troubleshooting.
- Undergraduate degree preferably in Computer Science
- 5-7 years of experience with Salesforce
- 3+ years of Apex, Visualforce and Salesforce application design and development experience
- Experience with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/MetaData, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, database design and software development life-cycle
- Experience leading design workshops with key business stakeholders
- Familiar with relational database concepts, client-server concepts
- Must be able to communicate effectively with end-users and IT staff
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.