PRM Proposal Technical Design Facilitator
|Description:||Lutheran World Relief is providing refugees and poor Lebanese families with specialized agricultural training and off-farm employment opportunities, in Beirut and the Beqaa. This work is complemented by training in conflict resolution and prevention techniques, which helps these stressed local and refugee communities learn to work together. Lutheran World Relief is seeking to scale these programs with institutional donor support.|
Founded in 1945, Lutheran World Relief (LWR) is a U.S.-based 501(c)3 organization with a mission to end poverty, injustice, and human suffering. LWR is helping some of the world's poorest communities transform from survival to sustainability, focusing on humanitarian assistance, laying the foundation for resilience, sustainable adaptation to climate change, and value-chain based long-term development.
LWR is seeking a consultant who can be on call for this opportunity immediately, and estimates up to 30 days LoE for the overall preparation and proposal.
|Duties:||The key objectives and deliverables of the consultancy are:|
- To support LWR's preparation for an upcoming concept note to the US Department of State's Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM). In advance of the solicitation, this will include proving advice on market assessment, program design workbook, and technical design workshop preparations
- Lead the technical design workshop and draft the logframe and indicators, specific to the PRM sector guidance.
- Provide key support to LWR's BD team Coordinator at the time of proposal, specifically on writing the narrative proposal pieces required and providing input on application presentation that would be most appropriate/suitable for PRM
|Qualifications:||LWR expects to hire an expert who brings together the following qualifications:|
- Experience and proven success working on PRM-funded solicitations;
- Knowledge of issues and current USG interventions to benefit refugee populations in Lebanon and/or Middle East region;
- Ability to design the technical aspects of proposals, with a focus on PRM priorities.
Please send a copy of your CV and any supporting material to: John Streif, Business Development Manager: email@example.com